Puerto Rico Chamber of Commerce
Swear in new chairman, board of directors and committee chairs
August 12, 2022, Carolina, P.R.— The Puerto Rico Chamber of Commerce (PRCC) celebrated the swearing-in and inauguration of its new president, Cameron McKenzie-Hertell, and its new Board of Directors for the period of 2022-2023, which has a trientena of professionals from various commercial and business sectors of the country. “As a union we are committed to continue promoting the economic development of Puerto Rico from the private sector, through multisectoral efforts with other organizations and the government. This with the purpose of achieving forceful changes for the benefit of our entrepreneurs, establishing strategic alliances so that the business environment in Puerto Rico continues to rise,” said McKenzie-Hertell.
The activity, held at the Royal Sonesta San Juan, Isla Verde, was attended by the Governor of Puerto Rico, Pedro Pierluisi and the President of the Senate of Puerto Rico, José Luis Dalmau. “I thank the members of the new Board of Directors for taking a step forward, and leading this effort from the PRCC in supporting and contributing to the growth of puerto Rico’s business sector. In times of great challenges, I value and respect their commitment to our entrepreneurs and to the country,” said Liza García, executive director of the PRCC.
The new members of the Board of Directors of the CCPR 2021-2022, were sworn in by the Associate Judge of the Supreme Court of Puerto Rico, Ángel Colón-Pérez.
Presidente Elect 2022-2023: Ramón A. Pérez-Blanco, Esq., Fulcro Insurance, Inc.
- Braulio Nieves Román- Pariter Wealth Management Group
- Eugenio Alonso Alonso- Consumer Credit Counselling Services of PR
- Israel Menchaca Dobal- Cooperativa de Ahorro y Crédito TUCOOP
- José Julio Aparicio- Socio Individual
- Lydia Silva Boschetti – Action Environmental Contractors
- Guido Lugo Modesto- Managed Care Management & Educational Corp
Likewise, the new presidents of committees, various affiliated associations and professional guilds that were elected were sworn in, and include:
- Colegio de Ingenieros y Agrimensores de Puerto Rico (CIAPR)
- Asociación de Restaurantes (ASORE)
- Asociación de Constructores de Puerto Rico (ACPR)
- Asociación de Farmacias de la Comunidad de Puerto Rico (AFCPR)
- Empresarios por Puerto Rico
- Asociación de Comercio al Detal (ACDET)
# # #
Contact: Karen Garnik, APR