PRCC Job Openings
Non-profit organization. Equal Opportunities Employer.
Finance and Accounting Director
Job Description summary:
- Advise on all matters related to finances, budget, personnel.
- File quarterly and annual forms (social security, income tax, disability, State Insurance Fund) and Preparation and analysis of Financial Statements.
- Prepare and supply information requested for the preparation of the Annual Budget, Convention budget and other events and proposals for sponsorships.
- Supervise and evaluate personnel of the Accounting Department.
- Bachelor of Business Administration with a Concentration in Accounting.
- Bilingual – English and Spanish Five
- (5) years of experience, preferably in accounting and finance of non-profit organizations.
- Mastery of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Acc Pac Plus, Great Plains, CRM etc. Ability to analyze financial statements, knowledge of the complete accounting cycle, ability to supervise personnel, plan and organize work.
Phone calls will not be accepted..
Send your resume to email@example.com