Chamber of Commerce Newsletter
Presidency: Luis A. Gierbolini, Esq.
@Camarapr aims to keep it’s members informed of the notices coming from different governmental and private entities, it does not endorse nor sympathize with the notices included.
- LULAC Washington visited us
- Puerto Rico Governor Highlights Initiatives to Continue Economic Exchanges with Spain
- Governor Pierluisi Highlights Achievements in Fight Against Covid 19 and Asks Congress to Treat Puerto Rico on An Equal Footing
- OVER $554 Million feMA drives public housing rehabilitation
- #USChamberofCommerce 3 Ways To Facilitate Employee COVID Testing
- BBB Business Tip: The top 5 cybersecurity practices every small business needs to do now
- #colmena66 Take out your cup of coffee and learn how to grow your business!
- In local news: Credit Union Growth Rate Confirmed
- We are starting the new year with #juevesdevisita
- New Executive Orders
- Don’t assume every COVID-19 test site is legit
- This organization is working to create a world without pandemics
- #USChamberofCommerce Getting Ready to File? Tax Deductions For Home-Based Businesses
- BBB Business Tip: 20 advertising ideas for your small business
- Birling Capital’s Government Progress Index measures governancewith objective metrics
- 2022 Puerto Rico Market Sentiment Report
- #colmena66 Myths vs reality when starting a business
- In local news: Plan to Install Nuclear Power in Puerto Rico Advances
January 12, 2022
- Meeting with Puerto Rico House of Representatives
- Government Announces $75.6 Million to Assist Homeowners Facing Financial Hardship Due to Pandemic
- Pause on federal student loan payments extended
- FDA Shortens Interval for Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Dose to Five Months
- #USChamberofCommerce 6 Ways to Welcome Employees Back to Work
- • BBB Business Tip: Top workplace trends for 2022
- #colmena66 Create a marketing strategy for 2022
- In local news: Child Tax Credit, Work Credit to inject $2.6B into Puerto Rico economy
January 10, 2022
- Press Release: Private Sector Calls for Implementation in 2022
- New Executive Orders
- Protocol for the Management of COVID-19 Cases in the Work Environment
- How to Avoid Buying COVID Tests Online That Are Fake
- #USChamberofCommerce 10 Small Business Growth Strategies for 2022
- BBB Tip: Donating to animal charities to honor Betty White
- #colmena66 How do I make a business plan for 2022?
- In local news: How can you tell if it’s a common cold, flu, or COVID-19?