Entrepreneurs and members benefit from participating in the Puerto Rico Chamber of Commerce activities and events. For more detailed information click on the title of each event. To register click on the link: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER. Registration is required to participate in all of our events, including those that are free.
Access the events in our Members Virtual Network.
Access our events' presentations.
- This event has passed.
Wednesday, May 25, 2022 @ 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Join us on May 25 at the Microsoft Office for an empowering event!
This event is aimed at women to help them achieve empowerment thru their business goals.
Come and join us for a time of learning and growth where we will be talking, among other things, about:
- How to create the brand story.
- What elements are important for the continued growth of your company.
- Federal aid for women-led businesses.
If you want to give your business a boost or create a new one, this event is for you.
Ways to attend
- On-site: Oficina de Microsoft Puerto Rico, City View Plaza, Suite 107, #48 State Road 165 Km 1.2, Guaynabo, PR, 00968.
- Virtual: Connect thru Microsoft Teams HERE.
- 9:00 AM – 9:15 AM Welcome message
- 9:15 AM – 10:30 AM Brand Storytelling: Put Customers at the Heart of Your Brand Story
- 10:30 AM – 11:15 AM Planifica Tu Negocio Para El Crecimiento
- 11:15 AM – 12:00 PM Women-Owned Small Business Federal Contracting Program
- 12:00 PM Closing
Free Parking available